TO OUR CAIN CENTER FOR THE ARTS SUPPORTERS
As we begin our arts journey this month with classes, concerts, art exhibitions, and family friendly events, we want you to know we’ve updated a few of our COVID-19 patron policies for programs at the Cornelius Arts Center.
Effective Monday, September 13, 2021
- For adults, we will require proof of vaccination or a negative result lab-conducted COVID-19 test administered within 72 hours of the event/class you plan to attend.
- For youth arts classes, proof of vaccination will not be required.
- Per Mecklenburg County mandate, masks will be required for everyone of ALL ages (staff, crews, volunteers and audience members) while indoors, but not while enjoying beverages or food in designated areas only.
We realize there are no “one size fits all” solutions to satisfy everyone’s circumstances or comfort levels, but we hope you understand these measures will help us raise the level of safety while also keeping our doors open.
Please note that the above guidelines are currently in place through Thursday, October 21. Because the state of the pandemic is constantly evolving, the guidelines and policies below are subject to change based on revised guidance from local and state governments, Cain Center for the Arts Board of Directors, and the CDC.
Remember, it won’t always be this way. Like you, we’re eager to see faces again without masks once it’s safe, and we know that day is coming. In the meantime, we’re beyond thrilled to have the opportunity to bring you events starting this month!
- For registered vaccinated students or ticket holders, please email your vaccination card or proof of negative result lab-conducted COVID-19 test administered within 73 hours of your class/event to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will make the checking-in process much smoother. You can also stop by the Cornelius Arts Center any time Tues-Friday between 9am-5pm next week if you’d prefer to validate vaccination status in-person.
- For those who would prefer a refund or would like to donate your ticket purchase to Cain Center for the Arts, please submit your request to email@example.com. Deadline to request a refund is Tuesday, September 7 at 5pm.